Religious faith depends upon community. How are we to find and build community in this time of social distancing and church, synagogue, and mosque closures? Rev. Annette Flynn leads this course that will help you connect with people and build community, even when the circumstances seem to make it impossible.
Interested in doing this course as part of a group? Check out our group licensing options today!
In this course you will learn how to influence a gathering of people for maximum engagement and participation. Each module offers ways to do this:
Module I – Take Them To Church
- Lesson 1 – Ideal Community
- Lesson 2 – The virtual room is your “container” for holding space
- Lesson 3 – Show up as a powerful presence
- Lesson 4 – Observing Communication
Module II – Three Conversations About Ownership
- Lesson 1 – Words Create Worlds
- Lesson 2 – Consumer or Citizen of a New Kingdom?
- Lesson 3 – Three conversations about ownership that shift responsibility for time together from you to your participants
Module III – Three Conversations About Commitment
- Lesson 1 – Commitment script
Module IV – Covenant
- Lesson 1 – Our faith traditions contain the language and concepts we need to strive toward better community life