Easy Event Video Coverage
Want to help spread the word about all the good things going on? Let’s do it!
Covering an event is easy. Any smartphone is good enough to provide great images and video. Here’s how to do it.
- First, clean the lens on your camera. Wipe off fingerprints and dirt using the end of your shirt or some other piece of cloth.
- Hold your phone in landscape mode (horizontally). This is very important: we want your video to be editable for display on TVs or projection screens.
- Don’t worry about the format of your video. 4K, HD, or whatever else you shoot will be perfectly fine.
- If you are shooting video of activities with a lot of action, shooting in slow motion is always a great way to add drama to the video. Go ahead and give it a try!
- Don’t be camera shy! Film yourself talking about the event. You can describe what’s going on, give your reflections on what’s happening, or just provide some simple commentary. You can also film a quick interview of someone else: it’s easy!
When you’re done, the easiest way to get the footage to me is to send it via text message! Text me at 202-412-4323 and I’ll take it from there.