Mentor Coaching is a powerful way to further develop and hone your coaching skills and competency. Mentor coaching, like general coaching, moves individuals forward toward their personal and professional goals.
The Lakelands Institute offers two different options to fulfill your mentor coaching requirement to earn your ACC and PCC designations.
Mentor Coaching is a powerful way to further develop and hone your coaching skills and competency. Mentor coaching, like general coaching, moves individuals forward toward their personal and professional goals. Mentor coaches generally provide coaching in the following areas:
- Building and developing a coaching practice
- Incorporation of coaching/coaching methods into current setting
- Feedback on your coaching skills
- Improve/enhance your coaching competence
- Strengthen Personal Foundation
- Be coached yourself
8 hours of group mentor-coaching
- Everyone coaches once.
- During the 8 hours, when you are not coaching, you benefit by listening to others coach, hear the feedback they receive from the mentor-coach, offer feedback to the coach, and ask questions.
- You may miss one hour of the group sessions and still fulfill your mentor coaching requirement.
4 individual mentor-coaching sessions
- These individual mentor-coaching sessions are scheduled with an approved Coaching4Clergy mentor-coach of your choice.
- Each individual mentor-coaching session is 45 minutes in length.
Mentor Coaching sessions (including group and individual sessions) must span over a minimum of three months to meet the ICF requirement.
In addition to the feedback you receive when you coach, you will …
- Observe the coaching of 7 other coaches
- Learn from the feedback others receive
- Be able to ask questions about the LIVE coaching you just observed
- Also, have 4 individual mentor-coaching sessions to further explore your specific individual areas of interest
- Speed up the mentor-coaching process
- Complete your mentor-coaching requirement at half the cost of individual mentor-coaching.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.